Food market De Werf very succesful!
A food market was organized for all residents of De Werf on Sunday, September 8th. The food market took place in the inner garden of Nautique Living where everyone could meet fellow residents and (new) neighbors while enjoying a snack and drink. The food line up consisted of local heroes who prepared the most delicious snacks right on the spot:
- IJver Amsterdam: this was perhaps the highlight of the day; stewed veal cheek with a matching beer. Mouth-wateringly tasty!
- Wrap 'n' Rolling: originated from love and passion for fresh, easy and tasty food. And the residents could taste it! The cajun chicken was an absolute favorite.
- Sjoerds Streken: a resident who regularly visits wine regions out of love for wine. At his stand you could taste all kinds of wines (with explanation), what a party!
- Bagels & Beans: Ahmed & Michelle, owners of the Bagels & Beans feel a strong bond with the area and the residents. They had a chat with everyone!
- Brandt & Levie: it quickly became clear that this sausage is the best medicine for a hangover. All 300 hot dogs ran out in no time.
People drank, ate, laughed, cycled (with Hely Hub) and shook hundreds of hands. There even was some live music, made by a resident with his country band. And on top of it all; the sun showed itself all day.
In short, a very successful day! See the pictures to look back on it.