It is possible that you forget to pay the rent for your studio. Have we not yet received the amount after the 1st of the month? In this case, a payment backlog occurs.
The rent must be in our account on or before the 1st of the month. Has your payment not been received by us in time? We will then send you an invoice reminder.
Fail to pay within 14 days? Then collection costs will be charged.
Therefore, make sure you pay in time, to prevent unnecessary costs.
You can settle your payment arrears through the service portal.
Payment arrears can quickly add up, so it is important to find a solution quickly. In exceptional cases we can set up a payment arrangement for this. This way you pay off your debt in instalments.
The most important rules are:
- A payment plan can be arranged no more than once every 12 months. We calculate this from the end date of the last payment plan;
- The backlog may not increase any further, the monthly rent must be paid on time just like the amount of the payment plan;
- Do you not comply with the arrangements made in the payment plan? Then the arrangement will be terminated and the bailiff will be engaged.
Do you have debts you can no longer overcome by yourself? We can help you find a solution by connecting you to a debt counsellor.
Who can help you with:
- Gaining insight in the debts and how to prevent these;
- Making arrangements with creditors regarding the payment of the debts;
- Entering into a process to be debt-free within a few months.
Interested in debt counselling? Please contact us directly.