This is what we do
Student Experience is an innovative full service concept for student housing. We provide students with a home base for inspiration, growth and new ideas by providing the highest quality housing, facilities and services.
As an independent, independently operating property manager and developer of student housing, we love challenges and growth. In Amsterdam we built 2,300 independent studios for students in 5 years, but we have more ambition. In the coming years we will open our first locations in Spain and we are not sitting still in the Netherlands either.
Our team is the driving force behind these developments. Together we are committed to offering students the best possible living environment. We are ambitious, but modest, hardworking, but also love good jokes. We are growing fast, but maintain our informal atmosphere. Our fun team always knows how to create the ultimate Student Experience.
This is what you'll be doing
We have beautiful stories that deserve to be told. That's where you come in! In this position you are responsible for the content for our different target groups (current residents, home seekers, partners and colleagues). You are the leading voice in this: you breathe Student Experience, our tone of voice and our values - personal attention, dedication, community, transparency, quality and innovation.
You write, develop, manage and improve (video) content based on a content calendar that you develop yourself. You ensure that the content matches the target groups and monitor its reach and effect.
You are responsible for:
- Creating the content strategy in collaboration with the Senior Advisor Marketing & Communications.
- Create, manage and execute a content calendar that is an extension of the team's goals.
- Devising and providing inspiring content in the broadest sense of the word: from attractive brochures to the best YouTube series. You know how to create gems for our owned and paid media channels, both in quality of content and visually.
- The website: you ensure that it is always provided with the correct information. You're in touch with various departments for this and can get the latest scoop from them easily.
- Our online presence: you are a born storyteller and always ensure that content is SEO-proof.
- Informing and inspiring by means of newsletters, news items and blog posts to and for current residents and home seekers.
This is what we offer
A new role in a fast-growing team consisting of our Chief Communications Officer, the Senior Advisor Marketing & Communications and our Community Builder. You work closely together to give substance to the Student Experience brand. Your input is greatly appreciated – after all, the best ideas are created by working together! You can also count on us for:
- Lots of variety in your work
- Plenty of room for creativity and entrepreneurship
- A good workplace in the Zuidas that was completely redesigned in 2019
- The possibility to switch flexibly between working from home and meeting at the office
- A young team in which everyone is different and appreciates that in one another
- Nice contacts with the residents!
- An iPhone
- A competitive salary
- 25 vacation days based on of a 40-hour work week
- A non-contributory pension scheme, so you have more money left to enjoy now
Who we're looking for
You are a creative person with excellent language skills in Dutch and English. With your enterprising personality and passion for writing strong copy, you know how to find the most beautiful stories and to convey them in great detail. You easily master our tone-of-voice.
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level, preferably with a background in communications, marketing or journalism (not required)
- Above average skills in writing in both Dutch and English
- Knowledge of the Spanish language, especially in writing, is a plus
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrable experience with content creation (texts, blogs, social media expressions, articles, infographics, etc.)
- You have a practical customer and quality-oriented attitude, are creative, solution-oriented, enterprising, decisive and have great commitment and can work well in teams
- Finally, you are available full-time
Is this your dream job? Send your resume, motivation and possibly portfolio to